- Water / moisture intrusions.
- Sweating ductwork.
- Rising water.
- Ducting leakage.
- HVAC not working properly.
- Improper coverage of vapor barrier.
- Crawl space transfer rate of contaminated air.
- Water leaks.
- High humidity.
- High water table.
We are trained to identify and efficiently repair all 10 elements and we guarantee our work.
Diagnosing the root of the problem is key in eliminating the source. This will permanently correct the issue along with the secondary problems that occur from it.
THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION CRAWL SPACE INSPECTION:
- Your crawl space wood moisture content (mc) not humidity should be below 20% over the entire crawl space.
- Mold grows on wood over 20% mc.
- Wood can start to rot when moisture content exceed 28%.
- Fungus can only grow in the crawl space when it is too cold for mold to grow, typically below 70 degrees.
KEY: The contaminated air in your crawl space should be kept from entering your home. It does not die or go away even when the crawl space is dry.
Crawl space moisture control should have a guarantee in writing. There should be accurate moisture readings before and after the work is done. Air testing should be performed to show air quality improvement.
NOTE: There is not any type of spray, fogging, or treatment that will eliminate the mold in your crawl space. Mold has to be physically removed from the crawl space.
“We guarantee the results of these elements with digital moisture readings, before and after air sampling and a guarantee in writing. The constant feedback from our customers and clients allows us to continue developing better solutions.”